Wednesday, April 23, 2014

FROZEN the Movie Activity!!

There is not one child I know who is not OBSESSED with the Disney film Frozen (me included)! I have seen the movie countless times and I don't even have my own kids!  







My kiddos at school have been watching the film for the past 2 months over and over again and always tell me I look like Elsa (it's a major compliment but they just don't know too many blondes ha!)

So after a lot of planning, I am so happy to have completed a 40 page companion pack focused on the movie! You can find it HERE on TpT. 

It is jam packed with activities, including:
•Pages 3-4:  Describe the Main Idea, Details, Setting & Characters
•Pages 5-7: Describe the characters
•Pages 8-11: Compare & Contrast Characters & Seasons
•Pages 12-14: Sequence the story with the choice of 2 sequencing mats.
•Pages 15-16: Comprehension Questions (12)
•Pages 17-10: Vocabulary commonly used in the movie and the song “Let it go”. Fill in the blank worksheet included.
•Pages 21-32: Articulation: /R/ pg 21-23, /L/ pg. 24-26, /S/ pg. 27-29, multi-syllabic words (2, 3, and 4 syllables) pg. 30-32
•Page 33: Problem & Solution identification & Writing Activity
•Pages 34-36: Cause & Effect (Includes writing activity)
•Pages 37-38: Predicting (includes writing activity)
•Page 39: Game board


All activities are aligned with Common Core State Standards.  Use youtube clips of the movie as refreshers if needed!

I LOVE FROZEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment